THE NEW RECRUITMENT PANORAMA: recruitment marketing trends and candidate experience in talent attraction and selection processes
80 % of managers and talent selection professionals agree that they now have more say in decisions.
But, the greater the capacity for influence, the greater the responsibility in the race for talent.
In your case, what challenges are you facing to win that race?
The voracious competition to obtain the best profiles requires the design of solid marketing strategies. employer brand and recruitment marketing, make you fall in love candidate person, to then offer you the best possible experience throughout the selection process until you become part of the organization.
If we just leave it in words, it looks very good and even seems very simple.
Until it's time to put it into practice.
Therefore, you cannot afford to continue ignoring or postponing the fact of integrating new trends in technology into your strategies. recruitment marketing and candidate experience in talent attraction and selection processes.
WHAT BEGINS WELL, ENDS WELL
WHAT IS THAT FIRST IMPRESSION THAT YOU CONVEY TO YOUR CANDIDATES?
- Don't wait for them to come to the interviews to make your company known: the strategies of Employer Branding Encourage employees to share their positive experiences on social media, website, review sites and other online platforms, which should be targeted to your candidate person.
- According to a report by the Human Capital Institute on average, 75% of people have a bad memory of their onboarding process, 21% of these decide to leave the position in the first year, while only 58% of companies promote short and easy onboarding programs for candidates, and go to specialized firms such as LHR Americas in talent attraction processes to increase their success rate.
- Companies that incorporate good quality into their strategic approach candidate experience, from the first contact to the completion of the process, not only go one step ahead of their competition by attracting the best profiles, but they also contribute to the image and reputation of their employer brand, increases the conversion rate, becoming more desirable to the candidate and increases retention rates.
Since the 90% of the workers decides whether or not to continue in a company that has hired them during the first six months.
ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE WILL BE YOUR LETTER PRESENTATION
Potential candidates maintain scrutiny over why, where and how they will work, and highlight three non-negotiable principles for employer branding: compensation, flexibility and balance between work and personal life.
In this sense, companies must now pay special attention to their strategy of Employer Branding and in building value through recruitment marketing strategies that effectively communicate what they offer in terms of organizational culture and benefits.
- 60% of those responsible for talent management estimate that the employer brand It is the only element for which greater investment is expected at the end of this year.
- The most prominent trend reports agree that companies will adapt their cover letter to the wishes of their candidates, and it is estimated that the latter will have the upper hand over the next five years.
- According to LinkedIn data, 67% of job offers have more interaction when they refer to organizational culture, 35% more interaction when the advertisement talks about flexibility and 5% more interest when it refers to well-being.
For all this and more, As a talent attraction strategist you must cultivate an attitude of researcher and/or permanent observer, to focus on improving the way you relate to candidates before, during and after the hiring process.
By personalizing the experience, encouraging transparency, open communication and active listening, you can capture the attention of the best talent available and secure a place in the increasingly competitive and complex job market.
If you want to delve into all these details, don't forget that you still have time to buy your tickets for the Talent Acquisition Summit 2023, to learn, hand in hand with great international experts, the new trends that will govern the attraction of talents for next year.
If you want to update your knowledge and learn to overcome new challenges when it comes to attracting, evaluating and retaining the best talent, we are waiting for you at the
November 2 and 3, Bogota, Colombia.